[bksvol-discuss] Re: Omnibus collections vs. non-omnibusRE: Re: Joan Johnston

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:49:11 -0800 (PST)

No, I just like the idea of reading one at a time and savoring it. smile
Cindy. If I couldn't get the next book in a series and it was in a collection,
I probably would get the collection. Besides, the individual books are easier
to hold to read and to carry around, even if they're large hardbound, like LP
books, and not paperbacks. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: