[bksvol-discuss] Olga da Polga children's series compete on Bookshare

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 14:31:40 -0500

I want to thank all the volunteers, especially Sandi, who have helped me to get the entire series of children's books featuring the guinea pig Olga da Polga completed and available in the Bookshare collection, as of today.

If you or your child love Paddington Bear, be sure to check out the Olga da Polga series of books by the same author, Michael Bond. Olga is a vain, inventive and altogether endearing guinea pig who likes to tell tall tales about her life to Noel the Cat, Fangio the Hedgehot, and Graham the turtle. The stories are based on the adventures of the author's own guinea pig.

The first six books in the series are chapter books, each with their own plot. The last two books are for very young readers, and each contain four short books combined into one omnibus volume.

You can find all eight books through the author's page at this link: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Michael%20Bond
--
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>