[bksvol-discuss] Oldest books on step 1

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:13:07 -0800 (PST)

I know I bookmarked the place where Jake made a list
of the oldest books on step 1 but I can't find the
bookmark. So I searched my email and I can't find it
there either. So I went to Jake's site and I can't
find it there either. So I went to freelists.org and
searched for the message there. Did I dream this page
up?

Jamie in Michigan