[bksvol-discuss] Old subjects and the folly of strippers

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:22:11 -0400

Hi all.

Yes this is an old subject which is revisited every year or so, but until
this and other useful tips for scanning/validating are recorded in one
easy-to-locate place, and in a concise manner that gives the facts without
all the side bar discussion, we will continue to revisit it.  New volunteers
have no way of knowing this and many of us old volunteers will forget if we
let time lapse between scans.  So please, let's not confuse our frustration
for not having a systematic approach to tips for volunteers with helping
those of us who occasionally need help learning or relearning the ropes.

Donna