[bksvol-discuss] Old books revisited

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:44:15 -0400

Rick brings up some interesting points about old books.  I submitted one
book called Flight from a Firing Wall, at the time of publication the fear
of Red Cuba was real, I guess, smile, wasn't born till the eighties, but
now, as I submit it in 2004 it is now... gasp Historical!  and fiction on
top of that.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle