[bksvol-discuss] Old Time Radio, What should I be...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:22:23 -0400

Hey Tony and other OTR fans what books or authors should I be looking for if
I wanted to investigate OTR possibilities, smile.

if just typed Old Time Radio in Alibris and got 129 books.  And Access
Pennsylvania is pulling quite a bit up.  Exactly what Library of Congress
subject would Old Time Radio fall under.

Just searching for other book possibilities when I get bored of the ones I
have, smile.  You know a topic switch.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe