[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oklahoma Sweetheart

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:49:26 -0400

Go read a real historical romance and just release the Harlequin romance is my suggestion, of course unasked for as usual.

E.
At 01:14 AM 7/15/2006, you wrote:

If nobody says they want to do it, I will do it. But
if someone else wants it, I'll release it. I don't
think I've read any harlequin romances, but I do like
historical romances, and from the pre-story
paragraphs--promos, I suppose one might say-- it
sounds like it might be fun reading. But if someone
else wants it, I will release it, which is why I
posted. It had been sitting on the download list for
some time--several people, nmed and un-named, had it
after after Patricia and apparently released it--but
her copy should be good, since it was marked
"donedone" and
"updated by ValidationTools.php" and"Valid" and was
rated Excellent--so I thought if she still had her
validated copy and submitted it it would save time.

Cindy