[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oklahoma Sweetheart

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:20:51 -0500

Hi Cindy,
If you are not going to work on the book you should release it since you've attempted to get a hold of the validator and had no luck.

I've seen Patricia's name on several books that have been kicked back for copyright checks. Neither the particular submitter of those books nor Patricia seem to understand that when a book says Copyright XXXX by ABC that ABC is the copyright name, not the publisher.

Jake