[bksvol-discuss] Oklahoma Pride

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

 Yippe!! Thanks, Alison (I think it was--with 2 els or
one?) for giving me the courage to write to an author.

Grace, here it is straight from the author:

Hi, Cindy.  The copyright on all the Dana Fuller Ross
books is owned by Book
Creations Inc.  I've heard of bookshare.org and think
you're doing a great
job.

Best,
James Reasoner

NOTICE THAT HE'S HEARD OF BOOKSHARE!! Unfortunately,
he doesn't say anything about donating his books, but
at least we know what to do about any other Dana
Fuller Ross books --and is my face red! I thought it
was Diana Fuller Ross and that's what I wrote to him.