[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, can we get tough

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:41:57 -0500

I think validators need to get tough; I think scanners have to really
do a little more proofreading. I've been scanning some stuff for
school. The scans have been good except here and there there are pages
that came out as absolute garbage. I don't know why, but rescanning
them made all the difference in the world. If one scans a book,
doesn't go through it, and just submits it, a validator who has no
access to the book is going to get this garbage and have no clue what
it is or what to do with it.
Cindy Lou