[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok then my next 3 scans

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:27:02 -0600

Hi Jamie, I'm going to proof the "Magic in my Shoes" book by Constance Savery (you asked me to remind you - grin!)

Judy s.

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Ok Shannon is going to scan The Forgotten Garden. I am about 1/4 done with The Ivy Chronicles which Gail is going to proof. So after that my next 3 scans will be: Magic in my Shoes - Constance Savery
Flipped (which Valerie is going to proof)
Family Matters - Ira Berkowitz

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>