[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ok, I'm confused! What's next?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:06:30 -0700

Kim, that's nicely anad clearly put.
 Gart, if there are center aligned sections if you're working in Word,
there is, I think what's called a ribbon, or ruler? .. something that sows,
among other things (under view, little sqarres with lines; to have made you
document all flush left youmay have clicked on the little square that shows
that; if you have a center alligned sectionyou can highlight that section
and click on the little square that shows   it (I don't think I'm
describing it correctlyand if you're not using word I'm no help
 What is the book? If I can get it from the library I'll be happy to take
your book and "Daisy" it for you (and I will read your Comments You can
write me off list  if you want
 Cindy