[bksvol-discuss] Oh, No! Did She Say Volume Six? Re: Re: Missing pages.chapter

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:25:21 -0800

Dear Lissi,

She did say Volume Six! Well, at least she hasn't submitted it, yet. Maybe she has forgotten about it. I would love to read it, but not yet. I - we - have too many other things ahead of it to do it for a while, yet. Has she written you at all since you sent her the link to the Tom Bombadil article? If she writes to you about Volume Six, let me know and I will write back to her about accents and getting as high a quality as possible and why we want them and whether she can find someone who will be as conscientious as you are about those things. If she can't, then it will just have to wait. Or if she doesn't want to wait, she can submit it, someone else can validate it, and we will just have to replace it with a BSO of almost certainly higher quality when we get to it.

Love
Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>