[bksvol-discuss] Oh Boy! The Life and Music of Rock 'n' Roll Pioneer BUDDY HOLLY

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:39:10 -0500

I checked this book out, and I have recently proofed another by the same
submitter.  I haven't found any hard page breaks in it.  I didn't find any in
Thrilled to Death either, and there were no indications where they should be.
The running headers had been removed, which was, I feel sure, a kind effort to
make things easier for the proofer, and it normally would, but there were no
guides to where the pages should change, so there is no way to manually insert
hard page breaks to save the books' chances of approval.  Otherwise, the book
was really well done!  If you're on this list, you know whether or not you have
done these books. Without hard page breaks, the books have to be recommended
for rejection.  Both books should be resubmitted, since they are really well
done and would be good additions to the collection.

Kathy Hester

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;
> the LORD make His face shine upon you