[bksvol-discuss] Re: Offering books to scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Side note--I read Flight of the Falcon some time ago
and really enjoyed it. It's quite different from
Rebecca, which I see isn't in the collection either.
That's a classic. I haven't read either of the Du
Maurier books that are in the collection, though I've
heard of My Cousin Rachel. I'll have to add that, and
The Parasites to my ever-growing list of books to
read.

Cindy