[bksvol-discuss] Off-Topic, Found This In My Spam-gmail, Fwd: VERY URGENT MESSAGE

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nathan_dyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, writer_sam@xxxxxxxxxxx, bebop4ever@xxxxxxx, htrumpet@xxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:51:04 -0700

Hey, has anyone seen something like this, because out of the blue this
is very very weird in my opinion anyhow, I'm going to delete it
forever in my spam mail, very crazy huh? Thank goodness there is
Gmail, because Gmail has a spam filter!---------- Forwarded message
----------
From: Abdullah Mohammed <abdr1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 04:09:55 -0700
Subject: VERY URGENT MESSAGE

SALAMALEKUM,

Greetings in the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful.
My name is Mr.Abdul-Rahman Mohammed, a widower to Late Mrs. Aishat Mohammed
I am 66years old, presently I am suffering from long time cancer of the
lunges, from all
Indications, my condition is really deteriorating and i am very much afraid
of my
doctor?s report, infact my condition is very bad now,

My late wife was killed during the Gulf war,and during the period of our
marriage we couldn't produce any child.The doctor has told me that I may not
live beyond this year. Every new day is like a bonus to me.

So now i have decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the
propagation of

Islam and in assisting the less-privileged Muslim faithful and all humanity
in Africa and

throughout the Muslim world,  I discussed this with my Attorney,Barrister
Tareeq Amin.I am willing to donate part of the sum of
US$18,000,000.00(Eighteen Million US Dollars) for the development of The
holy work as well as a distribution to aid Muslim faithfuls and also for the
less privileged, including orphans who lost their mothers through this
deadly illness [cancer]no matter their faith.

Please I want you to note that, this fund is deposited in a Security
Company. For that, my lawyer Barrister Tareeq Amin will file in application
for the transfer of the money in your name as you wish provided you are
ready to use part of this money for this purpose. You will therefore have to
travel to Dubai, to sign for the official Release of this money as well as
advice on how you want the money remitted to you own account. My Attorney
will accompany you on this trip.

Lastly I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the
said purpose because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without
Allah is vanity upon vanity. For this reason I have decided to set-aside 40%
of this money for the service of humanity and the work of Allah.

May the Grace of Allah be our guide and be my refuge when i leave this
World. More so, I decided to offer you 30% While 20% will be transferred to
the account of my Lawyer, Barrister Tareeq Amin as compensation after
Successful Conclusion. The remaining 10% is to cover the expenses both from
your side and the side of my Lawyer who will assist you until every thing is
over.

A Swift acknowledgment of the receipt of this email would be appreciated.

All further response to this proposal should be communicated to this private

Email:abdmmod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Email%3Aabdmmod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yours in Allah,
Mr.Abdullah Mohammed

--