[bksvol-discuss] Re: Off list problem

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:21:11 -0400

Anne, he said that he was doing it privately for a friend. That sounds clear enough for me. Anyway, at Humanware.org you can download a program called Humanware Companion. It is used to transfer documents from your computer to some kind of external drive such as an SD card, thumb drive or something else. If you use it to transfer a PDF document it will automatically convert it to text. As far as I know it has to be transferred to an external drive, but once you have done so you can transfer it right back by other means and you will have a text document.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com