[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oddball Wisconsin

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

If she'd just submit it, I'd take it and validate it. It will take a while
because the book is in the stacks in San Diego PL and I won't be back here for
a couple of weeks, but I'd like to read it, too--and I have other things to
do--but I still have room in my download stack. Can someone contact her and and
get her to submit it with a hold for Cindy?

Cind