[bksvol-discuss] Re: October New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:51:02 -0700 (PDT)

Well, you caught me!  I didn't include Ingraham's book in this month's
bestseller list, mainly because validating her books (and Ann Coulter's) causes
my blood pressure to rise to unnaturally high levels.  If you'd like to process
the book, please feel free.  I just ordered 35 bestsellers and I'm feeling
rather swamped :-)

Carrie

Jamie Pauls <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       I noticed that Power To The
People by Laura Ingraham was  not on the list. I know it was a New York Times
Bestseller but I'm not sure for  which month. Thanks.