[bksvol-discuss] OT/Sign-offs

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 09:46:42 -0400

Good morning, all.

First, to Shannon, please use your old sign-off one more time so I can
save it on my computer. I always loved that one. It was about being only
one but doing what one can.

Second, to the person (Amy?) who has the Shakespeare sign-off, when
you changed "now now" to "not now," I understood it a lot better. Not altogether,
but better.  And I thank you.

Third, and last, if I knew how to make a sign-off be automatic, I'd use this one. It's a little Star Trekky, so it's from the future, but it would be an ancient Klingon
saying, so I don't know when it will be first attributed to:

Thanks so much,
Marilyn

Death Before Dishonor
Nothing Before Coffee