[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/TRe: Re: Sink Reflections from The FlyLady

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:42:59 -0800

Sorry, Pratik, if I was unclear, but I did write "the square root of minus one", not "minus the square root of one". Citing my propensity to be imaginative, negative the square root of one wouldn't make any sense anyway since that is a real number.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>