[bksvol-discuss] OT:My thoughts on Monica's thoughts

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

 Indeed Monica your thoughts are correct, but I would like to say that some
submitters are
being or has been constantly contacted by volunteers and they simply don't
budge.
 Personally I have seen (read) the pain of certain romance submitter has caused
poor validators.

Ms. Monica Willard wrote:

Why People Submit Poor Quality Scans

Dear Bookshare friends, I think we're making several assumptions
about people who submit poor scans.  Because of that, I would like to
propose a solution that may work.  Even if you disagree with me,
would you please hear me out and give this some thought?

Best wishes
Dilsia

countries) for 2¢/min or less.