[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:DSL

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:12:32 -0500

Verizon said that there were too many people this far out on the line for me
to have DSLL so I am stuck with Comcast Cable.

Nancy, see if a company called Velocity could help you out.

My parents have Verizon DSL and love it.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.