[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT--Cindy?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:48:46 -0400

I don't think any of us have heard from her since we all got spammed by her email account. I think she had a pretty bad virus infection that spammed everyone in her address book and then knocked her off line.

On 8/27/2012 8:44 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey Guys;
Has anyone heard from Cindy? I have emailed her several times about a book that she is helping me with but haven't gotten a response. I am asking someone who possibly have a "very close/personal" relationship with her. I am just wondering is all.
Thanks,
Netta