[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T. writing a book.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:11:17 -0800 (PST)

I think you should get whatever authors of books get,
when their books are published, and just give credit
to the contriutors--you know, like "the editor would
like to thank....."

In a way it's a gamble. Yes, it will be a lot of work
on your part, and hopefully the book will be
published, but there's never a guarantee.

I've seen books of humor that just have one-liners or
short vignettes, sometimes collected into chapters
according to subject, e.g., At School, Transportation,
etc. sometimes not. Amber or someone just submitted or
validated such a one--I think there was a joke per
page. I don't remember the title.

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>