[bksvol-discuss] OT work

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:07:39 -0800 (PST)

Cindy, I have a great husband or I would never be able
to do all that I do. From the day we first had dinner
together he has always done the dishes. He cooks many
nights for us and does housework too though I try to
keep him away from the laundry room.

I generally only work one day a week but sometimes I
work 2 or 3 days a week but that is the exception and
not the rule (unfortunately financially at least).

When I am finally done with school in the fall I will
work full time but I am still considering going to
pharmacy school for a doctorate in pharmacy. It's
tough to get in and after the car accident I gave up
school totally, having gone from being a Deans list
student to a D student. I went back this past fall
though and am hanging in there just for certification
and not for a degree.

I wouldn't be able to do any of it without my husband
though. For all his faults I have to say he totally
overlooks my many faults and is a better husband than
any of my friend's husbands are.

Off to have lunch with my 8 year old at his school.
I'ts parent lunch day and he is actually excited to
have me there. Lately he's kind of a "mom, go away"
kid so I was surprised he wanted me to attend. And
it's turkey ala king day! I love turkey ala king, even
the school's version.

Jamie in Michigan