[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T web page worth looking at.

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:18:32 -0400

Hi, Rose. You weren't the only one who couldn't find anywhere to search on
that site. I couldn't, either. I just look it up on the Web, too, but I have
come across certain numbers that weren't active any more and have wondered
how often some of them are updated because I've come across some businesses
in my area that didn't exist any more. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx