[bksvol-discuss] OT: waterbirth

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:35:41 -0800 (PST)

Sarah,

Pleae let me know offlist what you decide and, if you
decide on waterbirth, how it went and if you'd
recommend it. My daughter is expecting her first baby
in May, and I'd like to pass on your experience and/or
research. I don't know if she's thought of it at all.
I may ask her--she's a pediatrician and did a stint in
OB both in med school and residency--and will pass on
to you what she says, if she has an opinion.