[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: was Re: proofing a text with screen shots

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:38:05 -0700

Cindy, screenshots are pictures of computer screens which are
ubiquitous in computer books of all types. You've seen them yourself,
I know. I just drafted u to help Norma w/'em, not by name, of course.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net