[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - voices on Victor Streams?

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:26:16 -0600

I was told that they chose the vocalizer engine with Samantha, Tom, etc. because the Elloquence engine was at the end of its development cycle and they were unwilling to invest money in a product at the end of its cycle. They insist that many people like Vocalizer. I hate it myself and think elloquence is better now than Vocalizer will be in 5 years. Guess I should get off this because it is ot. ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>