[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. version 10 kurzweil

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:39:24 -0700

I liked that one and the ability to undo tables as I have three medical
word books here that K1000 thought a lot of pages should have been
tables and of course, they were not.  I want to submit them, and I did
submit one of them, but now I will wait for the others until I can
really fix them up a little.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx