[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT unusual pursuits

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:24:58 -0800 (PST)

Wow! I look forward to hearing about it. I hope she
tells us what it felt like, inside and out. All people
ontv seem to say is that it was wonderful. I'd like to
know if one feels cold air, or wind, and whether she
felt butterflies in her stomach or what the funny
sensation that people feel, or used to, when elevators
went down to fast. (How would one describe that?)

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo