[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT unmunched paper

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:24:56 -0500

Dear Monica,

Thanks for the new resource Monica.

I'd offer a prize for the person who found the cheapest source of paper, but that would be canceling out my savings, wouldn't it.

I wonder how many years it will take me to learn to print a braille hard copy of a braille knitting pattern from the web! - smile -

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>