[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT towers

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:01:53 -0500

Hey guys,

I've actually learned two new things from this thread.

1. How the man's pole was held while walking between the towers. Didn't know that. I had a guess, but it turned out to be wrong.

2. Carrie Karnos is sighted?  Really?  Who knew!

Smiles,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>