[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: tote bags

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:30:59 -0400

Let me point out that everyone should be sure that their addresses are up to date in their Bookshare accounts. A few years ago my address changed. I didn't move. The county just updated everyone's addresses to comply with more modern standards and to comply with Metro 911 requirements. It seems that ambulance drivers were having a hard time finding addresses. What I had always considered a private driveway that served more than one house and had never had a name turned into Collindale Circle. If a piece of mail is addressed to my old address I can now no longer receive it. I rarely have reason to look at the information in my Bookshare account, but for some reason I did notice once that I had forgotten to update it with my new address. So I updated it. A good long while later I happened to look at it again and noticed that it was not updated. It seems that my changed information did not save, so I changed it again and tried to save the changes, but it did not save then either. I finally had to have a Bookshare staff member update it for me. So even if you think your address is up to date it would be a good idea to check to be sure.
On 4/28/2017 7:12 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:

Hi Vanessa,

Great to have you respond so quickly. Your message came through here at about 9:00 EDT you must be working late. thanks!

I'm going to use mine to tote stuff for tutoring my students.

Glad to know Cindy wasn't forgotten. It's probably been lost in the mail. Take care all.

Ann P.

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.