[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT to Scott: who do I write to?

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:29:27 -0400

"Regina Caeli letare, alleluia!"

Hi all,

Regina, rejoice. There is nothing wrong at all. You need to go to the link in the message from Bookshare about your subscription. On the page that comes up, you will see a check box that says apply earned credits to my subscription. Check that box and you will see that they have been applied to your subscription. Simply fill out the rest of the form and press the spacebar on the 'renew' button at the bottom. All is well.

Now, if you get to the renewal page and the credits haven't been applied to your account, then, write to Scott. I'm sure it will all get sorted out. Remember that neither Scott nor anyone else from Bookshare will be available tomorrow because of the holiday.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring