[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT the bedford reader

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:46:24 -0800

Hi, Jamie,

I was able to find it, but only after I selected nimac books in one of the
combo boxes under advanced search.  Then I saw the title and author and the
message that use of these books is restricted to members k through 12.  So if a
college student needs or wants the book for a class, too bad I guess.

Here is the link.

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/3106?remote=true&&returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9xdWFsaXR5PUZBSVImdGl0bGU9VGhlIEJlZGZvcmQgUmVhZGVyJmxhbmd1YWdlPUFMTCZfY2F0ZWdvcmllcz1vbiZzb3J0T3JkZXI9VElUTEUmYm9va3NUb1NlYXJjaD1OSU1BQyZzZWFyY2g9QWR2YW5jZWQgU2VhcmNoJg%3D%3D

  Lori C.