[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: standard poodles

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:50:03 -0500

Hi, Shelley. Actually, Pilot also uses Viszlas. It happened that their
breeder retired, but I've heard, anyway, that they've found another source
for them. I do know that they didn't give up on the breed but just didn't
have a good source for them, but I've heard that they've either found
another source for them or are still looking. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales