[bksvol-discuss] OT sort of Books and Stream and more

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:25:20 -0600

Hi,

I am reading "Crooked Little Heart" by Anne LaMott. I get through a
few pages of it. It seems to have lots of garbage in it, and then the
stream shuts off. I don't get this as I usually do not have sleep on,
but when I turn on the thing again, sleep is at 14 minutes or
something and the book is not on. Another book has taken its place.
Aside from that, I think it should be rescanned, and I would be glad
to do it if I can get a good copy somewhere. I suspect I'll have to
join the Urbandale Library here to do that.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.