[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT sighted volunteers

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:35:12 -0600

If you don't mind Cindy, I would too just because of people who aren't used to speech on a computer literly freak out when they walk in here. Talking about crazy, everytime someone signs into msn, they ask what the blank was that? I know it sounds strange but i guess that is the way it is. I know this is off the subject of books and so on, so back to books. By the way, speaking of books I like the language format in the new books list and was wondering if this also applies to books which are already on bookshare.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>