[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: qwerty keyboard

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:32:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Rose.

I never noticed the little raised dot, but it is there
on my keyboard--probably was there on my typewriters,
too, but I'm not very observant.  I've had my right
hand in the wrong position. Now that I'm using it in
the correct position, I'm making fewer mistakes--but
it is a reach to the delete button (smile).

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs