[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: puppy invasion?

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:25:07 -0400

My kitten might take revenge, and she knows how.  I had a friend over and we
were using the treadmill.  He had taken his wallet out and placed it on a
nearby table.  The kitten had carefully investigated, sorted the 1 and 5 dollar
bills and was starting to take the fives before she was caught in the act.
Really happened.