[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT power saving options

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:09:48 -0500

Hey Sarah,
I'm using a Dell laptop that has WinXP Home Edition on it and rarely have
problems with JAWS5 or JAWS6 coming out of either stand by or hybernation.
Sometimes I have to turn off jaws and restart it to get it to work, but that
is a rare occurance.
I too, would be interested to know what the device is called and would look
into getting one. The extra battery life of the note takers was the only
plus I really saw in their favor when I was attempting to decide between
them and a laptop.

Jake