[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions/expiriencee

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:59:59 -1000

Anastasia,

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I might've been really offended if
someone did that to me. But on the other hand, if it was someone I knew very
well and would often joke with a lot, then I might've just laughed it off.

Just my thoughts.
Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr