[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions/expiriencee

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:54:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi All
ok I haven't really been folliwing this thread but I got a reallu stupid
question at work and it bothered me b/c not only was it stupid but potentialy
dangerous. A co worker was standign to my right as I was preparing snack for
the children. I did no see her as I have poor perifrial vision and knockedcd
into her. I appologized and (here's where the funny part comes in) she said she
stood there on purpose so see if I'dd see her or run into her. I responded with
. letter word "wow". Any thoughts.
Anastasia