[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 05:50:49 -0700

When I had a dog, I was of two minds about allowing people to pet them.  My
dogs were Shepherds, and both were very good about just lying very still and
ignoring people, so I certainly didn't worry about any discipline or
obedience issues.  Yet often I was out and about, studying on campus, having
lunch with friends, sprawled on the grass engaged in a lively philosophy
discussion, and I was frustrated by the interruption.

But I'm not the greatest of people people, if you know what I mean, so I
know that others may feel differently.