[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 23:08:41 -0500

I don't mind if people ask to pet my dog, particularly if he is laying down
somewhere, or if I am in a familiar place, like my church, at Western, or at
my job this summer.  In fact Judson knows the command "Go say hi" and knows
he is allowed to be a dog, when I give that command.

Now... I do need to reinforce this sigh, at the church though as a couple of
the girls are taking liberties.

But I don't have a problem with people who ask if I have the time.

But if I say NO there is a reason why I am saying NO, and please respect
that, smile.

Some people don't.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden