[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:35:58 -0600

I wish more people would ask before petting my dog, instead of just rushing up and doing it.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>