[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:33:46 -0800 (PST)

Those are questions anyone with a dog might be asked,
Shelley, at least what is your dog's name, what breed
is it, and, can I pet him/her--especially children.
Whebn my adult children join us at an outside table
where we have a sandwich, with their baby and their
dog, people--adults-- stop and ask about one or the
other, depending on whether they're "dog" people or
"baby" people--rarely both, now that I come to think
of it. Children, and even adults, will ask if it's
o.k. to pet the dog.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>