[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: our genetic ancestry

  • From: "Claire O'Brien" <ClaireO@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:59:00 -0700

Hi Nancy,

I actually used to work for a DNA lab in the Bay Area that does
ancestry/geneaology testing, among other things. They charge around $250 for
various tests.
Here is their website: www.tracegenetics.com

And here is the page with the geneaology information:
http://www.tracegenetics.com/services_gene.html

If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me.

Claire